Very charming and large 18th century farmhouse with a lot of original features and character set in a very quiet location with 6943 m2 of grounds only 20 minutes from Bergerac and the airport.
This property has a superb open plan living/dining room with a kitchen area, a fantastic salon with fire place and a lovely private garden. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The property comes with its own spring which provides drinking water and water for the garden.
This property is located in a very pretty area, just minutes from the village of Beamont du Périgord, with several shops and restaurants.
- Entrance hall (9m2), tiled floor
-195m2 of living space, 4 bedrooms (25m2, 16m2, 20m2, 20m2), 3 bathrooms (1 on the main floor, off the living room)
- Open plan dining/kitchen/sitting area with wood burner, stone walls and exposed beams (white), 2 original stone sinks and floors, separate laundry room
- Salon' with open fireplace, exposed stone wall and beams, wooden stairs to the first floor
- First floor: 4 bedrooms and 2 family bathrooms: all original wooden floors, exposed beams
- Lovely garden with terraces, many rose bushes and a pond
- Very private location with nice views
- Heating: central (oil) plus wood burner and fireplace
- Original windows
- Septic tank drainage
- Outbuildings: shed and open-fronted barn
- DPE « E », GES « F »
A lot of character and amazing original features for this large and charming property set in peaceful surroundings, in the countryside just 10min from the very charming village of Issigeac, with its popular Sunday market.
Owners property tax: 900
Provision for purchase and legal fees: 31.400