Very comfortable and large Provencal style property with nearly 200m2 of living space set on around 6000m2 of mostly wooded terrain just outside the village of Beaumont-du-Périgord and only 30 minutes to Bergerac.
The property has an open plan living/dining area with a fire place, a separate kitchen, 4 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, 1 smaller bedroom and 3 bathrooms. All windows are double-glazed and there are terraces all around the house. The property is very well built, in excellent condition and also has an enormous basement with electricity and water. And only 3 min from grocery stores and restaurants!
- almost 200m2 of living space, 4 large bedrooms - 2 on the ground floor: (18m2, 12m2, 13m2, 12m2). All bedrooms have solid wooden built-in wardrobes.
- there are 3 bathrooms, some need updating
- large terrain of 6000m2, largely wooded
- open plan living dining room (50m2) with fireplace, separate modern kitchen (12m2)
- tiles on the ground floor, laminate floors on the first floor
- reversible heating/air-conditioning
- double glazed windows throughout
- wrap around terraces
- extremely large basement, which has electricity and water and would make a superb workshop/atelier
A very well built modern and comfortable property in a private setting yet very close to a charming Bastide village with shops and restaurants. Also only 30min to Bergerac airport.
Owners property tax: 2020
Provision for purchase and legal fees: 19 600