Beautifully-maintained stone Perigordine-style house in excellent condition with around 90 m2 of living space (main house and separate studio), above-ground pool and garden shed, all set in around 1100 m2 of pretty west-facing enclosed grounds on a single track county lane just outside of the market town of Siorac-en-Perigord with station and golf course in the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
A cosy and light house with separate ground floor studio, well maintained in a small hamlet.
Main features :
- 90 m2 of living space, 63 m2 in main house, 27m2 in self-contained studio
- main house with living room (25 m2), kitchen (8 m2), shower room with wc (4.5 m2) on raised ground floor; 2 bedrooms (15.68 m2, 10.14 m2) and wc on first floor
- large basement on the ground floor comprising a self-contained studio with living/sleeping area, open-plan kitchenette and bathroom
with wc (27 m2), and a boiler room and storeroom (16 m2).
- an above-ground, round swimming pool (4.5 meter diameter)
- outside parking area for 2/3 cars
- wooden garden shed and barbecue
- 1100 m2 of pretty landscaped grounds with gravel driveway and wooden gates
- east-facing shaded terrace, west-facing grass terrace
- oil-fired central heating (boiler needs revising)
- single glazing for windows
- fosse septic drainage (non conform)
- ADSL broadband, WIFI, satellite dish
- DPE (Energy Performance Rating) « E »
A well-presented property in a sunny location ; ideal as a small primary home or a holiday home with excellent rental potential in a popular tourist area close to all the famous sites of the Périgord Noir.
The furniture and fittings at this property can be bought separately for around 2000 Euros.
Property Tax : 645 Euros per annum
Provision for purchase costs and legal fees : 15 300 Euros